Prinivil (Lisinopril) is used for treating high blood pressure and heart failure. Prinivil (lisinopril) is in a group of drugs called ACE inhibitors. ACE stands for angiotensin converting enzyme.
Category: Blood Pressure
Active substance: Lisinopril
Delivery to: spain
Oct 28th - Nov 06th (9-18 working days) by Airmail
Oct 24th - Oct 31st (5-12 working days) by EMS
Privinil is used for treating high blood pressure alone or with other medicines. It is used along with other medicines to manage heart failure or improve survival after a heart attack. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Prinivil (lisinopril) is in a group of drugs called ACE inhibitors. ACE stands for angiotensin converting enzyme.
Prinivil is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension), congestive heart failure, and to improve survival after a heart attack.
Prinivil may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Use Privinil as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Privinil may be taken with or without food.
- Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Privinil. Drug Class and Mechanism
Privinil is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. It works by relaxing blood vessels. This lowers blood pressure and helps the heart to pump blood more easily.
If you miss a dose of Ventolin and you are using it regularly, use it as soon as possible. If several hours have passed or if it is nearing time for the next dose, do not double the dose to catch up, unless advised by your health care provider. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Store at the room temperature away from moisture and sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use Privinil if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in this medicine;
- you have a history of angioedema (swelling of the hands, face, lips, eyes, throat, or tongue; difficulty swallowing or breathing; or hoarseness), including angioedema caused by treatment with an ACE inhibitor;
- you are in your second or third trimester of pregnancy;
- the patient is a child with severe kidney problems.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Privinil may cause a serious side effect called angioedema. Contact your doctor at once if you develop swelling of the hands, face, lips, eyes, throat, or tongue; difficulty swallowing or breathing; or hoarseness.
- Privinil may not work as well in black patients. They may also be at greater risk of developing angioedema. Contact your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse.
- Dehydration, excessive sweating, vomiting, or diarrhea may increase the risk of low blood pressure. Contact your health care provider at once if any of these occur.
- Rarely, Privinil may lower the ability of your body to fight infection. This risk may be greater if you have certain other health problems (eg, kidney problems, collagen vascular disease). Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection like fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Privinil before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel normal. Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- If you have high blood pressure, do not use nonprescription products that contain stimulants. These products may include diet pills or cold medicines. Contact your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.
- Diabetes patients- Privinil may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure, blood electrolyte levels, heart function, or kidney or liver function, may be performed while you use Privinil . These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Privinil with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Pregnancy and brest-feeding: Privinil may cause birth defects or fetal death if you take it while you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Privinil is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Privinil.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- cough; diarrhea; dizziness; headache; tiredness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur :
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the hands, eyes, mouth, face, lips, or tongue; hoarseness); chest pain; dark urine; decreased urination; difficulty swallowing; infection (eg, fever, chills, persistent sore throat); irregular or slow heartbeat; stomach pain (with or without nausea or vomiting); symptoms of low blood pressure (eg, fainting, severe dizziness, lightheadedness); yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Privinil is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Your order will be packed safely and secure and dispatched within 24hours. THis is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments. It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.